Through its radio station Biiso FM, broadcasts in the Albertine region. Biiso FM is the only radio station in Buliisa and commands 100% listenership in the district and a large percentage in the neighbouring districts of Uganda and eastern DRC. Through this channel, the firm can communicate to and with the masses within Buliisa and all the surrounding districts of Hoima, Masindi, Kikuube, Kiryandongo, Nwoya, Nebbi, etc. in all the major languages spoken in the region, namely Lugungu, Alur, Runyoro/Rutooro, Runyankole/Rukiga, English, Luganda and Kiswahili. Typical programmes broadcast include:
- Community sensitization on Oil & Gas issues such as TILENGA ESIA, RAPs/land compensations, local content initiatives, job opportunities,
- Health education on HIV/AIDS, COVID-19, Malaria control, immunization, sanitation and other diseases prevention measures
- Civic education on human rights, legal rights
- Voter education
- Environmental protection
- Cultural and religious issues
- Business promotions
- Current news
- Sports, music, live concerts and other entertainment events
According to surveys carried out by the renowned IPSOS, Biiso FM is reputed to have some of the best presenters, the most age and gender-balanced programmes among radio stations in the region.
Mission: To provide quality programming for people of all ages and cultures in the listening area.
Vision: To be the undisputed radio station of choice in the Albertine Region for listeners and business clients.